Our supply chain is much more than just sub-contractors and suppliers. Our performance and productivity depends directly on them.
We make huge efforts to choose the right companies and to maintain and improve our relationships with them over the long term.
- To deliver exceptional, innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, through the whole cycle of their projects.
- To develop relationships within our supply chain that benefit us benefits them and most importantly – delivers great results for our clients.
- To manage down inefficiencies and risks – together – by using innovative solutions, by sharing experiences and making ideas, making health and safety our number one priority, and focusing on sustainability.
- To act fairly and treat others with respect and to act in a socially responsible manner, for example following D’Suza Group policies.
- To make sure that everyone who works with us complies with relevant legislation, company and client policies.
Investing in our Supply Chain
- Due to our sub-contractors being so important when it comes to delivering to our clients, we actively invest in our relationships with them.
- We’re working with our sub-contractors to set higher standards.
- We’re actively involved in the Supply Chain Sustainability School, an online learning resource designed to help the construction sector improve its knowledge of sustainability.
Apply to be part of our supply chain
Sub-Contractors: We intend on working with most of our sub-contractors for many years.
You’ll need to apply to become a registered sub-contractor
As well as the below form, we also require the following information
- Public liability insurance £5,000,000 minimum
- Certificate of incorporation (Ltd companies only)
- CIS UTR – Company registration number
- VAT registration acknowledgment
- Bank details on company letterhead
- Work references (minimum of two)
- Health & Safety policy
- RAMS examples
Join Our Preferred Supplier List
If you would like to join our Preferred Supplier list, please complete the “Online Sub Contractor Application Form” Once completed and checked by our office, a member of the team will be in touch to ensure all of the relevant paperwork and safety accreditations are present, prior to approval.
Alternatively, you may use the “Contact Us” Link to request a PDF copy of our Sub-Contractor form.