BOOTS ENTERPRISE ZONE – NOTTINGHAM
This full FRC Package was awarded by CA Blackwell as part of the £500m Boots Enterprise Zone development which included for the construction of a new bridge to span Beeston Canal.
This consisted of the construction of two bridge abutments and the installation of Precast Permanent decking beams being placed prior to the final deck slab pour.
- Working over a live watercourse
- 600m2 of vertical formwork
- 80 tonnes of reinforcement
- 351m3 of insitu concrete poured
- Lifting in precast bridge beams & parapets during the night